*Getting greeted by my child with hugs and kisses so willingly that you can 'see' that he truly loves me, in such an unselfish, childlike love.*Teaching piano to 2 kids who really LOVE to play and practice. My intent in teaching is 1st to teach a love for the piano(which doesn't take much effort with these 2), and 2nd to become the best you can be. If you truly love to play you will never stop... and you will become the best you can be.
*Feeling energized, refreshed, and accomplished after a morning workout.
*Getting soaked into a story so much that I literally could NOT put it down until the book was over, and then sad that it was finished.
*Realizing how blessed we are to have a home where we can share our lives together as a family... and how fortunate to have the ability to go look for a home to buy that has a yard!!
1 comment:
That is neat that you get to teach such a great skill, like playing the piano...I bet it is very rewarding...I wish I had practiced the piano more when I was younger...
Post a Comment