Sunday, February 10, 2008

Kangaroo Zoo

This weekend, Jon and I decided to try out the Kangaroo Zoo and see if it was fun. I think Jon had just as much fun as Nathan... I knew he was always a kid at heart, but I had no idea!! :)

Here are lots of pictures of our fun times!





We had such a blast! It was good family time! Luckily, it wasn't too crowded. Next time I think Nathan and I are going to bring along some friends to share in our fun time. This was a great family activity! It wasn't too expensive and it was right on with Nathan's idea of fun. He was pretty pooped when we left... and so was Dad. :)

3 comments:

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

Amy, he is getting so big! I can hardly believe it! How did you do that picture collage anyway? Love it~

Love ya!
Meliss

Trevor and Alissa said...

Hey! Such cute pictures. How did you get them in that cool collage?

Anonymous said...

Man I can't wait to have some times like that of our own. With Rachel being pregnant and everything I'm pretty excited!