Friday, February 29, 2008

So sad...

I am so sad... I can't find our camera anywhere. I cannot figure out where it could be. I am worried that I took it somewhere and left it, although I can't figure out where that somewhere would be. So it has put a little bit of a hold on blogging, because I am tired of blogging without any pictures... I wish all of you could help me find it. Hopefully I'll get lucky and find it soon. :(

2 comments:

Juliana said...

I'll send some positive vibes your way and hope you find it soon!

LittleFamilyJL said...

Here are a few places to look (based upon my experience with camera-loss):
~ Look in all your purses/bags. For some reason, I have a lot of bags, and although I usually use the same few, sometimes missing items end up in one of the ones in the closet
~ Look in your husbands bags (if he has any...)Sometimes my husband would take the camera with him, and we would eventually realize it was in his backpack.
~ Look in the car. It seems that I am always dropping things under the seat, and I can't really see under there unless I get a flashlight.
~ Look at the place you last remember taking a picture. And from the looks of your blog, it might be the Kangaroo Zoo???? (Cute pictures, by the way!!! That looks like a lot of Fun!)

Anyways, Hope you find it soon! We'd love to see more pictures of you guys!