Monday, February 11, 2008

YOU are officially tagged!

So after I shared 100 things about myself, no one followed through on returning the info about yourself. I am interested in your lives too! And I do read your blogs... So the following people can consider themselves officially tagged! (If you can't do 100, try 50).


Alissa L.
Brooke C.
Jen T.
Jenny M.
Meliss S.
Becky F.
Denisse J.
Juliana M.

If you read my blog, and I don't know it, I would love to know who finds this stuff interesting... or not so interesting. If you don't think I know you or think I might not remember you... (fat chance, I have a great memory)... that would also be interesting to know. I say that because I read a lot of people's blogs... and they probably don't know it, and some of them probably DON'T remember me. :)

2 comments:

Lauri said...

HEY Amy! As promised, I'm leaving you a comment :) So glad you guys got to check out Kangaroo Zoo - that's great!

Keep up TBL - we can do it together ;)
xo

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

UM, Don't worry I started my 100 things the day I read yours...but have been working on it day by day. Its HARD to come up with 100 things!