Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July Weekend

We went to Idaho Falls for the 4th of July. We've been planning to go since last year, when I decided that Utah's fireworks just weren't cutting it. (Sorry Utah!)
The fireworks alone, made the trip totally worth it, although we had lots of other fun times as well!
Here are pictures of us at the fireworks.


Nathan just chillin' with Grandpa.

Jon and I before the fireworks.Braden & Nathan cheering for the fireworks.I don't think the pictures do them justice, but some of the pictures are still fun.

We also went to my Grandparents to eat, stayed at Jenny's for 4 days, and went to the Parade in the morning. Unfortunately I don't have pictures of any of those things. Maybe Mom has a few and she will post some.

We had tons of fun! Thanks to Jenny & Josh for letting us stay with you. Nathan loved having cousins to play with! It was a good vacation. We haven't had one for at least a year, so it was much needed. I think we'll plan on going next year as well!




2 comments:

Brooke said...

HEY!! We were in Idaho Falls too!! I should have called you to see what your plans were, but I just assumed you would be with family in Utah. I agree that no other fireworks are as good as the IF ones.

BriAnne said...

Idaho pretty much has the best fireworks I've ever seen. I'm mad I couldn't go there.:)

Anyway, my due date is around March 5th. They always change it when I go to the doctor though. And actually I had to laugh in your earlier post when you said you show so early.....it's a family thing, so don't feel bad.:)