So since I can't upload any pictures I will tell a funny story about Nathan. Background on me... I HATE bugs and bees and wasps, etc... (I even hate flies).
We have had bugs lately in the house, and if I can possibly wait until Jon gets home to get rid of them, I will. Nathan has learned the proper techniques to get rid of bugs and today he proved his skills are better than mine.
Today he saw a fly in the window and stopped to look at it. He said "Ewe... a bug. I'll get a tissue." He went to the bathroom and came back with a tissue. I was feeding Matthew in the front room, and thought this should be interesting to watch. I'm lucky if I can get a fly with a fly-swatter. Good thing they are still slow from the winter cold. So he keeps trying to kill the fly with the tissue, and I tell him that he has to be fast. So he pauses and holds still and then goes in for the kill. He totally got the fly, looked at it and said again: "Ewe... a bug." I told him to go and flush it down the toilet. (I don't like throwing bugs in the garbage for fear they aren't totally dead and will find a way out.) So then he goes back to the front window, and finds another fly. He proceeds with the same conversation and the same outcome. What an awesome little boy... I just might have him kill all the bugs (except the bees and hornets... I'll have a panic attack, and then get the courage to kill them myself with the fly-swatter. Speaking from experience, this is better than finding a way to trap them; watching them for hours until Jon gets home, and then panicking when they escape right before Jon gets to them. Ugh...)
And with one last try to upload pictures... it worked.
Oh well, I guess it got me to do something besides just post pictures.
Here are my cute boys!
Nathan REALLY loves his little brother!

We get all kinds of cute smiles lately!

What a handsome little guy! I think he looks good in blue. Don't you think?
2 comments:
What cuuuute children Amy! I looooooooove Matthew's hair!!! He is an adorable baby! And Nathan has gotten so big! I loved the story about him killing the flies! Sounds like he's definitely a boy!
Oh! and I'm totally the same way, about blogging late at night...it seems like that's the only time when I have a long enough period of silence and no children pulling my arm wanting my attention, or just watching TV and me feeling guilty for neglecting my children because of blogging...anyway, just wanted to let you know you're not the only one!!!:)
Your little guy is so adoreable! I am so jealous that you have babies with all that hair...how fun! I have little baldies until they are two! ha,ha!
Post a Comment