These pictures are all from before we moved out of the condo.
Our Sweet Little Matthew
We love this little guy so much! I cherish every moment that he is small. I don't want him to grow up. It just happens too quickly.
We love this little guy so much! I cherish every moment that he is small. I don't want him to grow up. It just happens too quickly.


These are some of his quirky little smiles. We are enjoying the fact that he can react and smile at us. He is a very happy baby. He smiles all the time, even when he isn't feeling well. Cute little guy...

Nathan loves the Kitchen
I walked into the kitchen one day, and this is what I found. I guess he decided he wanted to make cupcakes. It looks like they are sugar Marshmallow cupcakes. mmm...
I walked into the kitchen one day, and this is what I found. I guess he decided he wanted to make cupcakes. It looks like they are sugar Marshmallow cupcakes. mmm...


Here he is doing the dishes. He likes to help, but most of the time I just end up with more dirty dishes than I started with and water everywhere!

Nathan's lovely rash
We noticed he had a terrible rash one saturday morning, and it just continued to get worse. We took him into the doctor a couple of times and he had to have some blood work done. It turned out he had some kind of funny virus. Lovely...
We noticed he had a terrible rash one saturday morning, and it just continued to get worse. We took him into the doctor a couple of times and he had to have some blood work done. It turned out he had some kind of funny virus. Lovely...





2 comments:
I can't believe how much hair Matthew has! What a cutie.
I couldn't stop laughing at the pic of Nathan "doing dishes." The look on his face says, "I'm really providing a valuable service, here." Too funny.
Cute pics!! That picture with the rash looks alot like hives to me. He must be allergic to something. Caden has broken out into alot of hives and we have found out that he is allergic to quite a few things. I love your new house!! Isn't it so fun to decorate and make it your own. Hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment