Monday, July 7, 2008

Visiting Scott & Denisse

While in Idaho for the 4th, we went to visit Scott & Denisse. Scott was one of my good friends from high school, and sadly, this visit was long overdue! We haven't seen them since our wedding 4 1/2 years ago! I still regret not going to their wedding 5 months after ours, but in my defense: Scott called me the night before.

We went to dinner, played games, and had a nice visit. I wasn't behind the camera much, and so I wasn't very conscientious of what pictures we were and weren't taking. I apologize there aren't any pictures of Denisse , Braden (who was sleeping by the time we got around to taking pictures) or any of us all together!! Hopefully she has better pictures and she'll be kind enough to send me some. :)

Nathan and Brielle had fun looking out the window and playing on the table. I think Nathan came on a little strong for a first-time introduction. I don't think she was quite ready for it.










This was the best attempt at a good picture on the couch.

Scott reading to Nathan and Brielle. Brielle could almost read the book to Nathan all by herself. What a smart little girl!


The next visit will not be so long overdue, but we'll have to be visiting them in DC! We are excited! Thanks for the fun times!

2 comments:

Denisse said...

aaawwww! Those pictures turned out really good!!!!! It was soo nice to get to know you guys!!!!! Loved spending time chatting and playing! :) Hopefully we will get to do it again when you come to DC!!!!!!!!!! :)

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

Crazy! Those pictures are super cute, Looks like you guys have been busy!